Sunday, September 23, 2012

Hey There.

Not that anyone reads this anyway, but we've been MIA to the public. Sorry about that,
as we are just barely getting settled into our little abode. 
Husband and I hardly ever see each other these days, but when we do, we have a good time. 
Anyways, this is just a little post-honeymoon catch-up of our lives so far. 
Enjoy.

After honeymoonin' we cruised on over to Lake Powell (our favorite place in the world)
side note: when we first started dating, he told me he went to Lake Powell every year with his family...major points in my book.
Carrying on... my brother drove my car from California to Las Vegas. We flew there where our car was awaiting us. Not only did we pull an all nighter in the airport, but when we got to my car, we about died. It was so packed to the brim with wedding gifts, our luggage couldn't even fit. Let me tell you, it was just what were hoping for. Not. So there we were standing in the Las Vegas airport parking lot, opening gifts and stuffing shoving them in every crevice that was open.
Then we were "on the road again".
They say that after the honeymoon, its back to reality. For us, that was a LITERAL statement.
Good thing I picked a good one.





After driving back to Provo, unpacking all of our stuff, starting work, and school for a week, we headed to AZ for our second reception.
It was such a fun weekend. We spent time with Trevor's family, and luckily for me, my family came out.
Love them, and love my new family just as much.
So lucky.





This guy cracks me up. I am always crossing my legs trying not to pee my pants.
In this picture, he was dancing with the suitcases, walking a mile to find our car.
singing pioneer children sing as they "walked and walked and walked and walked and walked and walked"
What. A. Gem.

Then we celebrated our "1 month anniversary".
So special. I know.
I made Trevor his favorite tacos, and his favorite dessert. Funfetti cupcakes, of course!
Then we went to cold stone. Why? Because i REALLY wanted a treat. Like always.
so lo and behold, here we are.




Our Sundays consist of driving up the alpine loop and hiking going on nature walks.
We love the outdoors, and so does my family.
Guess what? We even saw a moose!





My Dad came up last weekend to run the top of utah marathon in Logan, Utah.
He is trying to qualify for the Boston Marathon in April.
Guess what guys? 
That man is a champ, I tell ya.
He qualified!
Boston 2013.
Of course we met up with my dad and uncle in Salt Lake, and my sports fanatic husband and dad scalped for tickets for two hours, just so they could go to the BYU vs. Utah game.
FAIL.
The girls shopped, ate, and made our way to the new self serve red mango in BOUNTIFUL.
Yes, we drove to Bountiful.
whoops.
It was only 15 minutes from where we were.




oh and one more thing till im all caught up on the past weeks of my life.
I. LOVE. FALL.(and sweaters...hence the pic)
So... Happy Fall Day everyone!


The End.





5 comments:

  1. LOVE that you are blogging. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakkkkk where do you get all your cute workout clothes??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I found your blog! :) Love all the pics. I wish we could've made it to Lake Powell with you guys! Hopefully next year! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE hearing all this! Keep blogging, please please! Your honeymoon pics make me want to go back to Hawaii so bad.

    ReplyDelete